Fuel Dispatcher The Sarjeant Company LTD. (Barrie)
The Sarjeant Co Ltd. and Custom Concrete Northern are equal opportunity employers committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
• Answer phones; receive orders from customers, prepare delivery data and dispatch deliveries.
• Utilizing Digital Dispatch software to map and load trucks for deliveries.
• Import daily fuel delivery information for billing to customer accounts.
• Ensure customer account information is accurate and current, including the calculation of fill frequency dates.
• Through regular communication, provide excellent customer service for our customers in regards to their fueling requirements.
• Liaise with the Credit Department and Sales on any billing issues, including customer related charges, outstanding cash/credit card deliveries or credit issues.
• Check and verify driver hours daily and calculate load premiums as required.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills
- Highly organized, efficient, able to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Time management skills, high sense of urgency
- Ability to analyze situations quickly and effectively and make sound decisions
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to read maps and relay directions
- Operation of common radio dispatch equipment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or graduation from a recognized Business Administration course
- Post-Secondary education in a logistics program and/or combined industry experience is desirable
- Training in Emergency Spill Response and Safety & Compliance would be an asset
- Minimum of 5 years related or equivalent job experience
- Previous experience with a high-paced call centre/customer service/dispatch role is required
- Logistics/distribution industry experience desirable
This is an outline of the work involved in this role and is not intended as a complete list of duties or responsibilities. All employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to “get the job done”.
The Sarjeant Co Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sarjeant Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package including retirement savings and health/dental benefits.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.