If you have your DZ or AZ licence and are looking for a great new opportunity, join our team and become a Sarjeant Fuel Truck Driver. You will become eligible for benefits such as:
- An attractive and competitive compensation package
- Retirement savings
- Health/dental benefits
- Opportunity to be home every night
- We have openings for Fuel/Propane Drivers for the Simcoe Region.
- Deliver fuel or propane to residential homes, businesses and construction jobsites to fill trucks and equipment, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Visually inspect fuel tanks to ensure they are in sufficient condition to hold and store product being delivered.
- Prepare and distribute required vehicle inspection forms in accordance with company and MTO requirements.
- Preserve a safe work environment by maintaining equipment in a clean and orderly manner and in good mechanical condition.
- Other duties as required
- Perform the four basic arithmetic operations
- Must have valid Class “AZ” or Class “DZ” commercial driver’s license
- Driving record must not contain convictions of any disqualifying offenses
- Possess reasoning skills to interpret policies and procedures, maps and route direction
- Physically fit, multiple stops in a day, getting in and out of bulk truck and pulling delivery hose
- Customer Service — Takes responsibility for customer relationships, appropriately represents Sarjeants
- Must be able to work outside and in all weather conditions.
- For probation period drivers will be paid $2.00/hr less, once probation is complete driver will move to $26.50 and after six months will receive a retention bonus of $400.
Long hours may be required during the busy season; which may include weekends or holidays.
Salary: From $26.50 per hour
Apply today to the form below or submit your resume today at firstname.lastname@example.org