HVAC Technician (Barrie)
We have an opening for a licensed and experienced HVAC Technician to join our Heating and Cooling Service team to perform service calls, install HVAC equipment, promote service options, provide excellent customer service and make recommendations to our residential customers.
- Perform accurate, comprehensive diagnosis, repairs and maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment inspections.
- Provide advice to customers on repairing or replacing existing equipment
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, water heaters.
- Valid License Residential A/C (313D) with Ozone Depletion Prevention card is an asset.
- Valid Gas Technician II License.
- Valid G Driver’s License with clean driving abstract.
- Effective and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working from heights
- Additional Certifications would be an asset.
The Sarjeant Co Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Sarjeants offers an attractive and competitive compensation package, including retirement savings and health benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$27.00 per hour
Send in your resume today at firstname.lastname@example.org