Financial Analyst Custom Concrete (Northern)
- Perform accurate, comprehensive diagnosis, repairs and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment inspections.
- Provide advice to customers on repairing or replacing existing equipment.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, water heaters
- Valid Gas Technician II (G2) license.
- Valid Residential A/C (313D) license with Ozone Depletion Prevention card considered an asset.
- Oil Burner Technician II (OBT2) license considered an asset.
- Valid G Driver’s License with clean driving abstract.
- Effective and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working from heights
- Additional Certifications would be an asset.
This is an outline of the work involved in this role and is not intended as a complete list of duties or responsibilities. All employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to “get the job done” and to contribute their particular skills or expertise, however possible. This will require that the employee develop and maintain a good rapport with all members of our team. This focus will be to the benefit of the employee, our customers and the company.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title in the subject line.
The Sarjeant Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
The Sarjeant Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package including retirement savings and health/dental benefits.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.