Marketing Coordinator Full Time The Sarjeant Co. Ltd.
Join Our Team as a Marketing Coordinator!
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a professional Marketing Coordinator with experience in the construction products industry. We are seeking an individual with a strong work ethic, who will take pride in their work and the products we are selling, and has a passion to provide superior customer service.
In this role, you will promote brand awareness through activities such as email marketing, social media, and targeted campaign initiatives. You will organize your time between supporting the sales team and the company’s marketing activities in our ready-mix concrete, aggregate, Redi-Rock precast and commercial fuels divisions.
This position reports to the Sales Manager and is located at our head office in Barrie.
At The Sarjeant Company, we take pride in our steady growth and commitment to innovative technology, exceptional customer service, and community leadership. Our success is built on strong customer relationships, and we believe in providing a rewarding work environment for our employees.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to develop integrated marketing promotion/ communication plans for corporate initiatives, events, products, programs and services
- Coordinate, maintain and track all marketing initiatives, including; social media, website, brochures and advertisements
- Social engagement activities on Facebook, LinkedIn, the company website and other social media outlets
- Website management including content updates and monthly stat reviews
- Participate in developing and executing promotional campaigns with department managers
- Remain knowledgeable with respect to competitors, suppliers and industry advancements
- Event planning (internal meetings, customer appreciation events, product seminars, etc.)
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook). Adobe Mastersuite (including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator), Google Analytics and CRM databases considered an asset
- Working experience in creating/enhancing brand awareness for different products and markets
- Experience with web based and e-mail marketing strategies/campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating priorities, and accomplishing goals
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage multiple priorities
Sarjeants is committed to providing challenging and rewarding career opportunities. Our employees enjoy competitive compensation packages, including retirement savings, group benefits and an opportunity to grow professionally within a supportive and stable work environment.
The Sarjeant Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Join our team, and let’s grow together!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for more information.