Network Support Technician Full Time The Sarjeant Co. Ltd.
Join Our Team as a Network Support Technician!
- At The Sarjeant Company, we take pride in our steady growth and commitment to innovative technology, exceptional customer service, and community leadership. Our success is built on strong customer relationships, and we believe in providing a rewarding work environment for our employees.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Full understanding of the full HVAC trade with a proven track record of leading a team
- Perform site measures: confirm exactly what the customer wants and determine if feasible. Take pictures, a list of parts required to complete the job and have them ordered and ready before the install takes place.
- Review service performed to confirm that the work completed was in accordance with client specifications
- Manage the efficient resource allocation and timely completion of installs and service calls by providing technicians with remote guidance and support during on-site repairs and installations to ensure accurate and efficient resolution
- Ensure technicians and labourers have a minimum of 40 hours of productive work completed every week
- Monitor and drive the performance of in-house technicians and subcontractors by providing training to ensure high-quality workmanship, customer satisfaction, compliance with industry standards, and adherence to work schedule
- Document all installs and service activities, including diagnostics, repairs, parts usage, and customer interactions, ensuring accurate and comprehensive records are maintained
- Investigate and assist in customer complaints and resolution. Inspect any call backs on finished jobs and provide constructive feedback to your team on what they could have done better, if anything.
- Manage residential HVAC projects from concept to completion
- Train new staff – support, coach and work collaboratively with existing team of HVAC technicians and install crews
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives including tracking metrics, process development, and continuous improvement
- Build and lead a team of HVAC technicians, including hiring, training, and performance management, fostering a culture of teamwork, excellence, and continuous improvement.
- Provide supplemental support for busy install seasons when required
- Other duties assigned as required
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Provide problem-solving services to network users
- Implement data, software and hardware security procedures
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software
- Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
- Respond to requests for help and information from Website visitors and Website designers
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Join our team, and let’s grow together!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.