Oil Burner Technician (OBT3/OBT2/OBT1) The Sarjeant Co. Ltd.
We have an opening for a licensed and experienced Oil Burner Technician (OBT3/OBT2/OBT1) to join our team to perform service calls, install HVAC equipment, promote service options, provide excellent customer service and make recommendations to our residential customers.
- Perform accurate, comprehensive diagnosis, repairs and maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment inspections
- Periodic on-call and emergency services
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years experience with furnaces, boilers, and water heaters preferred
- Valid G Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
- Effective and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Additional Certifications would be an asset.
- The Sarjeant Co Ltd. is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request
Sarjeants offers an attractive and competitive compensation package, including retirement savings and health benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org