If you are looking to start your career as a Lube Technician Apply Below! We have an opening for a lube technician to join our team! We are looking for an energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment.
The Lube Technician is responsible for changing engine oils and lubricating running gears or moving parts across our entire fleet. This role is an afternoon shift, Monday through Thursday 2:00 pm until 2:00 am. Make every weekend a long weekend!
- Change vehicle oil, check transmission fluid and other fluid levels, inspect various belts and filters, and check air levels and gauges.
- May be required to do tire work such as inspect tires for proper inflation and wear
- Assist mechanics with basic repairs and other maintenance on trucks
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is filled in correctly
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations and security
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Mechanical/maintenance skills are an asset
- Must be able to follow routine procedures
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision or as part of a team
- Willingness to work in a mechanical shop with a moderate or loud noise level
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- You should be available to work late when trucks are behind schedule, as well you may be asked to work weekends
- Must speak English clearly and write legibly
Why Choose Sarjeant?
- Health and Dental Coverage after 3 month
- RRSP Match up to 5%!
- Weekly Pay Cheque
- Opportunity for growth
- We offer a Monday-Thursday Schedule with Fridays off!
Salary: $17 to $18/hour