Lube Truck Driver
- Load & deliver bulk and packaged lubes to customer sites (bulk, drums, pails & cases)
- Using on-truck technology, monitor & track the transfer of product inventory
- Ensure correct product delivered, moving pump to various totes during deliveries
- Print delivery tickets and leave at customer location
- Occasionally pick up empty drums and return to our warehouse
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Prepare all necessary paperwork accurately and within the appropriate timelines
- Complete pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Maintain equipment, report any issues to the Fleet Supervisor and Fuel Manager
- Load and off load totes and box product at warehouse
- Perform any other duties as may be directed by Fuel Operations
- Must have valid clean Class “AZ” or Class “DZ” commercial driver’s license
- Fork lift licence preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol screening and physical
- Perform the four basic arithmetic operations
- Possess reasoning skills to interpret policies and procedures, maps, and route direction
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs and to perform basic vehicle repairs
- Physically fit, multiple stops in a day, getting in and out of truck and pulling delivery hose
- Takes responsibility for customer relationships, appropriately represents Sarjeants
- Communicates clearly and listens carefully in an open, candid, and consistent manner
This is an outline of the work involved in this role and is not intended as a complete list of duties or responsibilities. All employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to “get the job done”.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sarjeant Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
The Sarjeant Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package including retirement savings and health/dental benefits.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.