Aggregate Hauler The Sarjeant Company LTD. (Barrie)
The Sarjeant Co Ltd. and Custom Concrete Northern are equal opportunity employers committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
- Must have a valid AZ driver’s license with at least three years driving experience and a clean Driver’s Abstract and CVOR
- Geographic knowledge of Simcoe County and Muskoka
- Understanding of the Highway Traffic Act and Municipalities By laws.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, materials, methods, and practices of engine repair, mechanical and electrical systems and maintenance.
- Team oriented and willing to help out in all areas
This is an outline of the work involved in this role and is not intended as a complete list of duties or responsibilities. All employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to “get the job done”.
The Sarjeant Co Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
The Sarjeant Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package including retirement savings and health/dental benefits.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.