Labourer, Aggregate Pit The Sarjeant CO. LTD.
- Housekeeping and maintenance of pit property; shoveling, cleaning up debris; sweeping etc
- Assist with picking up and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area, ensure work is done in a safe and efficient manner.
- Comply with all Company standards, policies and procedures, including; Safety, Health and Environment Policies; and any other applicable standards, policies and procedures as implemented and/or revised by the Company or by legislation
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks as necessary
- Be punctual, dependable and flexible
- Valid G drivers licence
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Surface Miner Common Core Training would be an asset
- Mental awareness to be able to work around potential hazards.
- Must have knowledge to use MSDS information sheets.
- Must be able to take direction from supervisor, keep required work schedule, focus on attention to details, follow all rules and policies, and be a team player.
- Mechanically inclined and experience with heavy equipment an asset
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of the job, able to work outside and in all weather conditions.
- Must wear all required personal protective equipment
Long hours may be required during the busy season; which may include weekends or holidays.
This is an outline of the work involved in this role and is not intended as a complete list of duties or responsibilities. All employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to “get the job done”.
If you are interested please contact Brad Whelan, Human Resources 705-264-2264 or email@example.com
The Sarjeant Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
The Sarjeant Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package including retirement savings and health/dental benefits.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.