We have an opening for a licensed 310T Mechanic for our Monday to Thursday afternoon shift. We are looking for an engergetic self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment. If you are looking to work for a reputable run company that is proudly involved in the community, apply below !
- Diagnose, test, adjust, and repair systems of ready-mix trucks, fuel trucks, aggregate trucks.
- Examines, test drives and troubleshoots electrical and mechanical problems using standard testing procedures and computer diagnostic equipment.
- Performs repairs and replace defective parts.
- Performs routine and scheduled maintenance services according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Notify when parts inventory is getting low.
- Perform emergency road repairs as required.
- Complete and submit records of repairs and preventative maintenance to Fleet Administrator.
- 310T License is required
- Valid G drivers license is required. AZ or DZ is considered an asset.
- Experience with Ready-Mix trucks are considered to be an asset.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair problems of general and advanced nature.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, materials, methods, and practices of engine repair, mechanical and electrical systems and maintenance.
- Ability to work in safe and efficient manner.
Why Choose Sarjeant?
- Compensation is paid weekly
- Competitive Benefit Coverage after 90 working days
- 5% RRSP Match!
- Overtime Available
- Tool Allowance: Up to $600/year
- Boot Allowance: Up to $200/year
- Social Events throughout the year
- Opportunity for growth
- We offer a Monday-Thursday Schedule with Fridays off!
- 4 Days off for holiday long weekends
Salary: $36.00 per hour
Apply today to the form below or submit your resume today at email@example.com