We have an opening for a mechanic. We are looking for an energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment. If you are looking to start your career as a Mechanic Apply Below!
- Diagnose, test, adjust, and repair systems of heavy-duty vehicles.
- Examines, test drives and troubleshoots electrical and mechanical problems using standard testing procedures and computer diagnostic equipment.
- Performs repairs and replace defective parts.
- Performs routine and scheduled maintenance services according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Maintain inventory and restocks parts.
- Perform emergency road repairs as required.
- Submit records of repairs and preventative maintenance to Fleet Administrator.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair problems of general and advanced nature.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, materials, methods, and practices of engine repair, mechanical and electrical systems and maintenance.
- Ability to work in safe and efficient manner.
Why Choose Sarjeant?
- Health and Dental Coverage after 3 monthS
- RRSP Match up to 5%!
- Weekly Pay Cheque
- Overtime Available
- Tool Allowance: $600
- Boot Allowance: $200
- Opportunity for growth
- We offer a Monday-Thursday Schedule with Fridays off!
- 4 Days for long weekends
Apply today to the form below or submit your resume today at firstname.lastname@example.org